WELCOME TO THE HOME OF TRANSLATIONS SERVICES

Welcome to the official website of Danjire Interpretations & Translations Agency. Danjire Center employs a number of regular and freelance translators for some regional and international languages. We currently offer Somali, Arabic, English Turkish and Swahili. The Center values the quality and accuracy of the services that we offer, and for that sake all our translators, regular or freelance, are native speakers of one of the language pairs they work on and have a degree and an extensive translation experience of the other.

Danjire Center for translation and language services was established in Mogadishu, Somalia, in 2014, and has since been popular for being the one of the most prominent translation agencies in the south and central regions of Somalia. Our main fields of services are: Translation, Interpretation and other Language Services including but not limited to Localization, Proofreading, Reviewing, Editing, Subtitling, and Voiceover.

For now, Danjire Center for translation and interpretation offers services in six regional and international languages which are Somali, Arabic, English, Turkish and Swahili.

Pricing: Translation

The rates for commercial translations vary depending on the material to be translated and the overall scope of the project. The standard translation rate at Danjire Center for Translation and Interpretation ranges from 15-25 US Dollars per page.

Pricing: Interpretation

We offer interpretation of all kinds from conference to courtroom, hospital to over-the-phone at the most competitive market price. Depending on the type of the interpretation, the subject and the language, our rates are flexible starting from 25 dollars per hour. Discounts may be made at any time. Please contact us for more pricing information of our quality interpretation service.

Pricing: Other Language

All other language services at Danjire Center with the exception of Localization and Multimedia Translations are $20 per hour, given that an hour is equivalent to proofreading, reviewing or editing 5 pages. In case our client needs such service for fewer pages, we charge flat rates at $ 10 per page. For localization, Subtitling, Transcription and similar Multimedia Translation, please contact us.

Danjire Center helps Government agencies and Non-Profits to improve language access and increase participation in Government funded programs through quality translations of websites, documents, videos, and telephonic interpretation.

Danjire Center helps businesses increase their sales and better achieve regulatory, industry, and internal compliance through website translation, marketing collateral translation, legal translation, and human resources translation including training videos,
handbooks, and manuals
.

Payment Policy

All payments for Daljire can made throu+gh Dahabshil, Premier and Salam Somali Banks. After the price for the service has been agreed, clients should make 70 percent of the payment. The remaining 30 percent should be cleared upon the issuance of the invoice by our accountants when the service is completed.

My very best to you all.

prof. Salad Mohmoud Arale, (Founder & CEO)

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
INSTAGRAM
Contact us